(click ad, via) "Let's not be the joke of the universe." This new ad for National Geographic Kids magazine by Cape Town agency FoxP2 was probably conceived before bp began destroying the Gulf of Mexico/Earth. It wasn't very funny to begin with, and of course is even less so now, especially to kids. And you know, instead of laughing at us, asshole aliens, why don't get your smart slimy butts down here and "make this right."
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- Giant Lego-like CokeMan attacks Johannesburg.
- Finland's largest newspaper looks to RockPaperScis...
- AssCrackVertising via Russia.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: VW Polo.
- New entry into copyranter's Copywriting Hall of Fa...
- Link Haze, 6/4/10.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: The Economist.
- (nsfw) Here ya go: the most repugnant workout ad e...
- I imagine this poor child model later got the piss...
- Vog, that's a decent package design idea.