Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In China, if you don't do the Dew, you'll contract an accelerated aging disease.

(click ads, via) The Soda Fountain of Youth. Headline translations: (L) 19-year-old Rita didn't do the Dew; (R) 18-year-old Tim didn't do the Dew. I'm digging sk8tr geezer Tim's Dirt Bag t-shirt. Wrinkly raving Rita's got some bitchin' earrings. China's FDA must have gotten paid off by PepsiCo. Campaign by BBDO Shanghai.
Previously in China Ad Watch.


Blogger Ivan said...

Call me nuts, but I swear: when you turn the Mountain Dew logo upside-down, the "Dew" spells out "Mao." (I can't see what "Mountain" spells out upside-down, but maybe someone more conspiracy minded than I can...)

As a former slave in the production side of TV commercials, I love your site. Keep up the good work!

10:07 AM  
Blogger MC said...

Ha ha ha - China has an FDA? Love your site - thanks!


4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home