AdPulp, A second ad in this "Moms on Bikes" campaign features the endearing headline: "Rebel Without a Minivan." The tagline on the campaign should be: Huffy: "About all a Mom can handle between her legs." What sexist shit. Ad agency: Brunner. For more recent egregious examples of ad sexism, go here and here.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), but I'm done as a reviewer, at least full-time. I'm also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- Sex Doll commits suicide (TV spot).
- Happy St. Patrick's Day, fellow Irish Americans.
- New "clever" Heineken commercial isn't.
- Google Android logo "crushes" car in Amsterdam.
- (nsfw) Ukrainian Girl-rilla Marketing Watch: FEMEN...
- AT&T beats Verizon in Pretend-land coverage.
- Link Haze, 3/16/11.
- Would you like to see an ad made from actual blood...
- McDonald's disgusting St. Patrick's Day Chicago Ri...
- Terminix erects live cockroach billboard in Dallas...