AdPulp, A second ad in this "Moms on Bikes" campaign features the endearing headline: "Rebel Without a Minivan." The tagline on the campaign should be: Huffy: "About all a Mom can handle between her legs." What sexist shit. Ad agency: Brunner. For more recent egregious examples of ad sexism, go here and here.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: copyranter
- Location: New York, New York
The Best Fucking Ad Blogger in the World™——now writing for BuzzFeed.com. I have been an NYC advertising copywriter for 19 years. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, Moby, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, PCs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, chick peas, Starbucks coffee, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- Sex Doll commits suicide (TV spot).
- Happy St. Patrick's Day, fellow Irish Americans.
- New "clever" Heineken commercial isn't.
- Google Android logo "crushes" car in Amsterdam.
- (nsfw) Ukrainian Girl-rilla Marketing Watch: FEMEN...
- AT&T beats Verizon in Pretend-land coverage.
- Link Haze, 3/16/11.
- Would you like to see an ad made from actual blood...
- McDonald's disgusting St. Patrick's Day Chicago Ri...
- Terminix erects live cockroach billboard in Dallas...