via) Via mayor Boris Johnson's office. Ad agency: Lida. I guess there's nothing logistically wrong with using ex-bees, but it is a bit morbidly ironic. The posters go up in the Tube starting Friday. Previously, the mayor used rape humor to stop Londoners from taking unbooked cabs. Previously: Live bee S.O.S. billboard. Related: ebay auction—deceased bumblebee.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), but I'm done as a reviewer, at least full-time. I'm also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- One of the most insane ads I've ever seen (from 19...
- Crazy Photoshopped Russian Wedding Photos.
- Crazy China Ad Watch: Skittles.
- Dr. Pepper: Official Soft Drink of Double Penetrat...
- The yellowest Post-it® ads EVER!!
- 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' has a pierced ni...
- Guitar Baby will shred your face off.
- Image of the Day: toothpaste tube cross-section.
- Alert Guinness! World's Smallest Ever Ad.
- Five ways to pee with a boner (illustration).