has not been tolerance. Mosques would be torched here. (via Adfreak) Related: Bill Gates stars in atheism campaign. Previously: a round-up of religious marketing.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now, I'm The Best Fucking Ad Critic In The World™. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, marketing, social media, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- Van Damme for Coors Light: "My nipples were so col...
- Porn Blocker Ads of the Week.
- Old Navy sh*ts in America's mouth on her birthday....
- Hooters girl gets planked—trend dead?
- The T-Mobile Woman: sexist rubbish?
- Cannes Lion spot-light: If Woody Allen was a confu...
- Children's book, or children's porn book?
- Muammar Gaddafi being attacked by Twitter birds in...
- 2-D Justin Bieber getting a blowjob.
- Yet another ad agency does a bad self-promo ad.