violent-est stationery ever for the channel. Previously in: Ad Creep. View previous Jung von Matt ads here.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now I review ads, and do general ranting, cussing. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- The first ever QR code Ass-vertising.
- New stupid Calvin Klein jeans video is stupid.
- "Bill Bernbach is not the drummer of nirvana." No,...
- The Worst Copywriter in the History of Advertising...
- Kiwi cops do Banksy-style recruitment street ads.
- Furniture having sex? Yes.
- Always says: Transvestites don't menstruate.
- Self-defeating Toys-R-Us ad insert.
- copyranter's going on vacation.
- Douchebag Ed Hardy t-shirt minus the Douche.