Tuesday, October 11, 2011

OCCUPY MADISON AVENUE!

Rise up with me, ad brethren and sistren! What are your outrages? Here are mine:
• We always run out of Indian coffee shots for the espresso machine!
• I'm tired of shitty two-star ping pong balls I want an upgrade to three-star balls!
• I want my own customized pool cue!
• Stop stealing my uni-ball pens, asshole account execs!
• I want two copies of every issue of Archive and Communication Arts, so I have one to cut up for swipe!
• Ten—not five—different high-end vodkas to choose from at the next holiday party!
Post your demands in the comments!
Via Ad Aged, via Ad Pulp.
Previously in: the life of a "creative"

13 Comments:

Anonymous Diana said...

Summer fridays all year round!

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see Copyranter drop trou.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Down with stupid copy changes!

11:49 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

...and my trousers!

11:51 AM  
Blogger george tannenbaum said...

Down with timesheets.
Down with microsoft meetings.
Down with powerpoint.
Down with make the logo larger.
Down with client comments.
Down with lunch time meetings with no lunch provided.
Down with down.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Brook said...

more free tickets to platinum opponent baseball games. i don't care if I'm 5 rows from the field - I've had enough of watching the Orioles come to town, godammit.

12:34 PM  
Blogger nuckcicle said...

Down with Lotus Notes. Seriously, who still uses it?

1:08 PM  
Blogger Chris Collision said...

Is that a shitty ad? That's a shitty ad, right?

1:50 PM  
Blogger Chris Collision said...

I guess it's a shitty flyer, not a shitty ad. Collision regrets the error.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous B. Ligerent said...

I think we should protest it PETA-style and all drop trou.

And chant: "We'd rather go naked than munch fur" ... or whatever their slogan is.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous dude said...

>>Down with Lotus Notes. Seriously, who still uses it?

All of the publicis groupe network. Fucking sucks.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If by "ageism" you mean hiring young people and giving them no responsibility because the oldies are afraid of change, then yes, let's abolish ageism.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better-written industry blogs!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home