Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This is NOT a campaign for Greenpeace.


(click, via)
As I first looked at the smaller thumbnails of these layouts, I thought: 'OK, giving a voice to the voiceless', pretty lame, but not bad enough to post about.' Then, I clicked again, and saw the lock-up. You gotta be SHITTIN" me, TBWA, Buenos Aires (the responsible ad agency). Greenpeace-ers? Please do something really embarrassing to this business.
And, just for giggles, here's a recent A/C commercial via Iraq, of all places.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be fair, I wouldn't want to listen to the constant bellowing of a polar bear, or the insistent barking and yelping of a baby seal.

4:08 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

...especially in my cozy, cool living room.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos are retouched! It is very clear! No one disturbed any animal. Don't be so sensitive. On the other hand the animals don't understand the idea. Well, some humans beings either...

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Giving a voice to the voiceless"
Ha ha ha!!!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simple and strong. Great idea.

6:46 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Oh, they're RETOUCHED? I didn't even notice, the art director did such a marvy job! That changes everything.

An anon from the ad agency weighing in, ladies and gentlemen.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Whatwereyouthinking said...

LOL I saw this yesterday and thought the same thing. You have to be kidding me. There is actually another in this campaign I believe. There seems to be a bit of a disconnect as well. The animals don't emit the cold. Wouldn't this concept work just as well if we hog tied and ball gagged some Eskimos?

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS AN STUPID IDEA! How the hell people bought this? :/

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home