Thursday, November 05, 2009

This '2012' subway takeover would maybe not fly in NYC.


(click image) Pretty scary Ad Creepage currently up in Rio de Janeiro for the Mayan calendar Apocalypse flick, (I hope Woody Harrelson bites it hard) opening here in the States on Friday the 13th, of course. First off, when the Evil Doers next blow up and flood an underground tunnel somewhere in the world, my bet is, that 'somewhere' will be 'here.' Secondly, our tunnels already leak just fine, thx.
(image via) To view more frightening ad visuals, go here and here.

8 Comments:

Blogger rudeboy said...

What time do they make Moses stand in the middle?

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't ever leave NYC you pussy

2:58 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

I believe the Mayans pre-dated Moses.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Paulo Marcondes said...

Actually, Rio's Metro is very friendly to ad creep.
It is simply awful. I know. I live there.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful Copyranter, you're slipping.

For someone consumed with so much hate, you've divulged that you at least LIKE 'ZOMBIES'.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

PLEASE tell me you found this in my reddit post...that would make me happy...

9:15 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

I found it on AdsOfTheWorld. I don't read reddit.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Bitchbag said...

This type of shit floats around in student books. So amusing to the point I need to stick a fork in my eye.

Copyranter, let me know if you decide to come over top the UK. We can have tea and crumpets whilst talking about the latest tosh that's damaging our eyes and society.

Keep it harsh.

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home