Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Freaky finger shoes freak me the f*ck out.


(click image) Do you run? Are you running in these five-finger shoes yet? I am not, because I do not want to get beat up by the Washington Heights teenagers, and hello? Ankle support? (I used to run barefoot on the beach, though.) Vibram, however, says that all running shoe technology is horseshit. But yet, their un-shoes are just as expensive. Here's their nifty new website, youarethetechnology (turn the sound off), where you can see the above buff naked people up close and click their body messages for more info. Site by Nail.
Related: Reebok's bogus butt shoes will not give women asses this tight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adoniram said...

Bought a pair last week and have been transitioning into them. I've noticed a decrease in joint pain but an increase in fatigue.

I haven't noticed a need for ankle support because I'm no longer standing on two inches of sole and my toes are more involved in applying traction than they are in traditional running shoes.

It is, indeed, a weird experience and you do look a bit like a nutcase wearing them but so far, so good.

I haven't tripped or fallen in them yet, so I have no idea how they'll hold up in that situation or what sort of injuries might result.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Rowan / Martin said...

VERY INTERESTING!!!

Excited to see they're bringing 'LAUGH IN' back and starting auditioning for the 'SOCK IT TO ME' Go Go Dancers... taking more risks this time.

12:35 PM  
Blogger MrPlywood said...

She's got a little underarm stubble, no nipples and judging by the goosebumps on her butt, she's a bit cold. I have no idea about the shoes.

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Swingtown said...

I have had a pair for a couple of months now. I don't run in them I just wear them around on the weekends and vacation. I like 'em a lot.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home