Friday, July 13, 2007

Link Haze, 7/13/07.

(Until Labor Day, one of my Friday posts will be a link dump. You got something interesting (ad related), email me: copyranter(at)hotmail(dot)com)

GEICO scores again: I LOVE the kid (L) who plays go-cart driver Warren Wallace, "3rd cousin, once removed," of Geico-sponsored NASCAR racer Mike Wallace. "I'll put him in the wall!" (link).
40 bucks for a bottle of water, and it's not from the Fountain of Youth (link).
Well-circulated Sisley ad with models sniffing drug-like dress. Note the spelling of "Fashioin" [like "heroin," get it?] (link).
I agree with Consumerist: that new Visa spot makes me want to go all Fight Club on them and blow up their fucking headquarters (link).
Terrorist organization logos. Lots of stars and circles (link).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone pointed out how horrible the visa campaign is. I feel like throwing my tv out the window and heading for the hills every time i see those functional little visa-bots with their entire consumer purchase profile digitized under a mountain somewhere, for visa's viewing (and monetizing) pleasure.

2:55 PM  
Blogger John said...

1 point for threatening to blow up Visa HQ, 1 point for the terrorist organization logo link, 2 points for them being right next to each other, and, if you weren't already, you are now on the terrorist watchlist. Congratulations

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home