The Re-creation of Adam?
(Click ad for closer look. Note the interesting juxtaposition of ad poster above Buonarroti's "Creation of Adam.")
Your lawyer totally screwed that Hell Witch you married; she got nothing and you got the kids—time to celebrate, Mr. divorced, four-story stud, with a Corcoran copulation condo!
The realtor couldn't be happier that you, Daddy banker, won custody of the children. Corcoran loves moneyed children! And Daddy-O, you're gonna be needing a duplex now, right? A floor for the kids, and a floor for fucking! Here's my card!
previously in subtle real estate advertising:
1. The Power of Platinum.
2. CLEARLY defining your target audience.
3. Real estate stooges redefine "shocking."
4. The unparalleled hyperbole of real estate ads.
5. Harlem lodges beckon curly-haired cutey-pie.
6. Caledonia slightly updates its ad twats.