Corporate Real Estate Stooges Redefine "Shocking"
How this ad was conceived:
1. Decide headline should be "SHOCKING!"
2. Royalty-free stock search for "shocking"
3. Buy photo.
4. Do hackneyed 2/3rds photo, 1/3rd text layout.
"200,000 square feet available immediately?!?" That's fucking punk rawk, Cushman & Wakefield (both of whom are long dead, btw)!!! West 57th is EDGY! Central Park views—Goth! Private dining club—Fight The Power! (scanned from this week's Crain's New York)
some previous NYC realty posts:
1. Taglines are DUMB: NYC Real Estate edition.
2. The Unparalleled Hyperbole of NYC Real Estate Ads.
3. CLEARLY defining your target audience.