Link Haze, 7/27/07.
(Until Labor Day, one of my Friday posts will be a link dump. Got something interesting [ad related], email me: copyranter(at)hotmail(dot)com)
• Highly reliable news source Pravda (Truth!) claims that another human civilization may be living inside Earth's core. Morlocks? (link)
• An Israeli toy company apparently adopts 9/11 imagery (right) to sell model planes. Cute! (link)
• Orville Deadenbacher now also dead. Good. (link)
• Are you hard-wired to God? it's a fishy Christian-approved electrical contractor ad. (link)
• Finally, the 100 worst places to die, via Radar. You'll find a couple that'll make you cringe. (link)