Link Haze, 9/28/07.
• Good magazine takes an analytical look at the campaign stickers of the six leading candidates for President (link) (thanks for the tip, Steve Cronin)
• IHateYoungPeople.com—lots of man/woman/boy/girl on the street videos, mostly debating who's worse: Young People or Old People (link)
• This "blogger" dares to bash Pop-Tarts® packaging. THEY ARE FUCKING CRAZY GOOD™, BITCH. (link)
• A few commercials of note: All-Bran construction worker—sublime (link); Heinz Baked Beans—will never run in America (link); and GE "Model Coal Miners"—16 tons of big agency bullshit (link) via my BFF BBDO (thanks to Alexa Sutton for the tip).
• Ad creatives hate focus groups. Their b-to-b ads give us no reason to change our minds (link)
• The creepiest ad icons of all time, according to AdAge readers (link)
• downtown Miami has become DWNTWN, MIAMI. How 1998. (link) (thanks Dan Silverman for the tip)
• Do you play paintball? If so, and you show up to do battle in one of these, your competitors should then be allowed to use real guns/ammunition/grenades (link)
And pictured (click image): Ben, a co-worker of the archeress, gets freakynasty with his favorite flavor of level vodka babe.
UPDATE: There is now ONE (1) Bacon Wristband left to give away. Got an excellent (and I mean, EXCELLENT) ad tip (preferably a photo or scan)? Email me—copyranter(at)hotmail(dot)com—and it's yours. After that, I will mail them all out.