Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back in the saddle.

(click ad to read real copy)
"I have a vision of who I am and how I'd like to live. Everything must be rendered in exquisite detail—from the stitching on my breeches to the perfectly trimmed landing strip hedge above my pussy. I don't fuck horses any more (since the divorce), but all my stable boys must be equinely endowed. And this morning when I woke up in the new upstate getaway home Daddy bought me, the air was still thick with the smell of semen from the previous evening's horseplay. By day, I ride Thunder here. But tonight, I will be riding Adam in his Noho duplex. Tomorrow night? Balling Barry by the bay. Oh yes, I am living exactly who I am. And Corcoran is my realtor." (scanned from the back of the Home supplement in today's New York Times)

5 Comments:

Blogger llcooljessie said...

Don't people like this traditionally bulldoze the existing estate to make way for their dream monstrosity?

2:52 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

your talk of bulldozing is warming the crotch of her riding pants...

2:56 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Upon first glance I assumed this was an ad for a tripod.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Syd said...

You are always funny to me. But this one caused a great outburst of laughter. Very nice work.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Spencer E Holtaway said...

I've just been sick with rage.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home