Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back in the saddle.

(click ad to read real copy)
"I have a vision of who I am and how I'd like to live. Everything must be rendered in exquisite detail—from the stitching on my breeches to the perfectly trimmed landing strip hedge above my pussy. I don't fuck horses any more (since the divorce), but all my stable boys must be equinely endowed. And this morning when I woke up in the new upstate getaway home Daddy bought me, the air was still thick with the smell of semen from the previous evening's horseplay. By day, I ride Thunder here. But tonight, I will be riding Adam in his Noho duplex. Tomorrow night? Balling Barry by the bay. Oh yes, I am living exactly who I am. And Corcoran is my realtor." (scanned from the back of the Home supplement in today's New York Times)


Blogger copywriter said...

Don't people like this traditionally bulldoze the existing estate to make way for their dream monstrosity?

2:52 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

your talk of bulldozing is warming the crotch of her riding pants...

2:56 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Upon first glance I assumed this was an ad for a tripod.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Syd said...

You are always funny to me. But this one caused a great outburst of laughter. Very nice work.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Spencer E Holtaway said...

I've just been sick with rage.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home