Friday, January 30, 2009

Link Haze, 1/30/09.


• Shit on a mattress: art? (link)
• Fur coat street installation: art? (link)
• 100+ years later, Heinz finally puts a fucking tomato on their bottle. (link)
• Holland Bar near Port Authority, one of the truly good bad watering holes, is coming back. Won't be the same though. (link)
• It's the seven-fingered baby. (link)
• Somebody please explain these clothes to me. (link)
• Here's Ray-Ban's 3 latest "viral" videos. Which one sucks dog dick most? (link)
• Little Erika Wennerstrom of Cincinnati's Heartless Bastards can fucking belt it, can't she? Here's The Will Song, a tune that'll rock the dirt from underneath your fingernails (I wrote shitty concert reviews in a previous journalism life.).

4 Comments:

Blogger RFB said...

Infectious rhythm. And she plays a Les Paul, showing proper respect to her influences, which I assume include the obligatory nods to messieurs Page and Perry. Showing equal disdain for them, she spares us the obligatory :30 guitar solo, which is always placed at the 2/3 mark.

My nails were already clean, but I think she got the plaque off my teeth.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i fucking love the heartless bastards.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if someone @ Heinz slapped their head and said, "I could have had a V-8!"


(it's so bad, it's good:)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The first Ray-Ban ad sucks the most. It was mean-spirited and the idea was stupid. I was actually afraid to watch the other two in case they used the same stupid premise. #2 is a close second. At least #3 was somewhat entertaining.

Thanks for the heartless bastards.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home