Thursday, July 02, 2009

The best placed fan ad in the history of fans and ads.


(click image) I'm assuming this was a real placement, since the ad won a Media Bronze Lion at last week's Cannes Festival. That's the Haitong Securities building in Shanghai, fairly famous in the architectural world for its unique wave design. Opposite it, is a large billboard for a Midea fan, created by Firstell Communications. This is very smart, and a bit unnerving (image via).
Previously in smart media: The Iams barbell disc Frisbee.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't the ad actually running was all that essential to the process.

11:32 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Well, it used to be (said the old man {me}).

11:35 AM  
Blogger RFB said...

looking a little photoshoppy

12:10 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Stop it, STOP IT! I want to BELIEVE again...

12:17 PM  
Blogger Matt Osborne said...

I have to wonder how they keep the ad ON that building. The winds must be 60 mph most of the time.

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont understand what is unnerving? I got a good chuckle out of it.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home