Tuesday, September 08, 2009

3rd-degree taint meat burns.


(click ads) MIA lingerie is soo fucking HOTT. It's so blistering, hot-blooded males, that your heat-seeking missile will instantly target and lock-on to her hot spots. It's so hot, their shopping bags are lined with asbestos. It's so...nevermind. Not a terrible lingerie campaign I guess, but also not a terribly original Photoshop trick. (campaign via Australia, via). Previous MIA lingerie ad: fun bags missing twist ties. Previous: lingerie ads. related: WonderBra ad wrap-up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could've come up with this ad in 15 fucking seconds. Seriously. What the hell is most of this advertising shit?

I can spit out 100 of these a day. I'll charge 100 bucks each. That's my new 'agency model.'

Any clients interested?

11:34 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

"What the hell is most of this advertising shit?"

Good title for a book.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home