(click ad, scanned from the ABA Journal) It truly is a marvel how so many major law firms abuse animal metaphors in their ad campaigns. Day Pitney does it. Zuckerman Spaeder does it. Dykema does it. And, Bingham does it. And they continue to do it with this goofy diversity-touting execution. The flying elephants, turtles, crocodiles, manta rays and whatnot represent, I guess, all the races of the world they have working in their offices. You guys seriously need a new ad agency to separate yourselves from the pack.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: KIss My Zombie.
- Well, it blows away "If you see something, say som...
- "Thank you for the ashes, Massa."
- copyranter on The Awl: Odd Man Rush.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Biblioteq bookstore.
- Today in funny fake ads.
- (NSFW) Lingerie seller slips nip-slips by YouTube....
- Creepy Ad of the Week.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Bayer Aspirin.
- Tories Repeatedly Punch Brown's Smug Mug.