The most epically insane weight loss commercial ever made.
It's from New Zealand, from about 10 years ago, by an agency named Meares Taine (seemingly now defunct, judging by my two-minute Google search). It's for Xenical, a prescription drug for considerably overweight people. It is quite a crazy, literary, borrowed interest, roundabout sexist sell. Jesus. Alerted to it by adme.ru. Previously in Insanity:
• The most insane beer commercial ever.
• The most insane light bulb commercial ever.
• The most insane deodorant commercial ever.
• The most insane credit card commercial ever.
• (nsfw) The most insane fruit juice commercial ever.
• And, (nsfw) is this the most insane TV commercial ever produced?