DIESEL presents underwear stuporheroes.
(click images, via Diesel) Actually, they're called "Fresh & Bright" superheroes, "making the world a brighter place." Each one is stupider than the next, which is of course the idea, this bit of stupidity being a continuation of Diesel's counter-intuitive Be Stupid campaign. They're costumed smart fighters, here to rid the world of reasonably priced underwear (the men's skivvies retail for a stupid $26).
Previously in Be Stupid:
• Stupid fucks a glory hole.
• Stupid makes ass-jiggling videos.
• Stupid pays $330 for women's jeans.
• Stupid tit-flashes security cameras (nsfw)
• Stupid sticks army men in ass cracks (nsfw).