via) This Google search visual idea has of course become content fodder for a million blogs. So, why not start using it to sell shit—it's fast, cheap, and unoriginal, and therefore perfect for today's ad world. Careful, Exclus1ve Books: Zuck's got some swinging dick lawyers. Ad agency: O&M, Johannesburg. Related: Zuckerberg "likes" FEMEN boobs (nsfw).
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: copyranter
- Location: New York, New York
The Best Fucking Ad Blogger in the World™——now writing for BuzzFeed.com. I have been an NYC advertising copywriter for 19 years. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, Moby, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, PCs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, chick peas, Starbucks coffee, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- Retro Sexist Ad of the Week.
- The simplest beer ad ever.
- Timely vintage ad: Three Mile Island says you were...
- New Zealand's Hell Pizza lives up to its name with...
- Someone please explain this condom ad to me.
- Manwich mocks "Men who like Musicals."
- Mark Zuckerberg relents to the FEMEN rack-tivists ...
- Link Haze, 4/6/11.
- Product of the Week: Fetus (yes, Fetus) soap.
- BEST NUDIE BAR EVER (sfw)?