via) Why are these Chinese thugs attacking each other with Motorola phones, specifically six-year-old Motorola phones? My best guess is that this layout is trying to promote the phone's not-at-all razor-like thinness? That's all I got. You got something? Ad agency: Ogilvy, Beijing. Previously in: Crazy China Ad Watch.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now, I'm The Best Fucking Ad Critic In The World™. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, marketing, social media, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- London's "Save The Bees" ads use dead bees.
- One of the most insane ads I've ever seen (from 19...
- Crazy Photoshopped Russian Wedding Photos.
- Crazy China Ad Watch: Skittles.
- Dr. Pepper: Official Soft Drink of Double Penetrat...
- The yellowest Post-it® ads EVER!!
- 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' has a pierced ni...
- Guitar Baby will shred your face off.
- Image of the Day: toothpaste tube cross-section.
- Alert Guinness! World's Smallest Ever Ad.