via) Why are these Chinese thugs attacking each other with Motorola phones, specifically six-year-old Motorola phones? My best guess is that this layout is trying to promote the phone's not-at-all razor-like thinness? That's all I got. You got something? Ad agency: Ogilvy, Beijing. Previously in: Crazy China Ad Watch.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- London's "Save The Bees" ads use dead bees.
- One of the most insane ads I've ever seen (from 19...
- Crazy Photoshopped Russian Wedding Photos.
- Crazy China Ad Watch: Skittles.
- Dr. Pepper: Official Soft Drink of Double Penetrat...
- The yellowest Post-it® ads EVER!!
- 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' has a pierced ni...
- Guitar Baby will shred your face off.
- Image of the Day: toothpaste tube cross-section.
- Alert Guinness! World's Smallest Ever Ad.