SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now, I'm The Best Fucking Ad Critic In The World™. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, marketing, social media, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- This is the funniest injury lawyer commercial you ...
- PETA buys ad space on dead man's urns.
- Are these some of the dumbest ads I've ever seen?
- How does Marc Jacobs advertise a $5,700 dress?
- Link Haze, 10/3/11.
- A Chinese monster made out of plastic bags.
- Hungarian advertising festival promoted with naked...
- Brooklyn Street Art of the Day.
- The creepiest pizza ad ever.
- Graphic Designers, how bad is the Advertising Week...