SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now I review ads, and do general ranting, cussing. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- WTF Pic of the Day: Meet the "Melonator"
- Fun Ad Flashback: Hot Wheels 2006.
- Occupy Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- This accidental optical illusion will blow your mi...
- Update: the absolute dumbest WonderBra ad ever.
- Dead Gaddafi, Hussein, Amin sell chicken.
- Save $16 this Black Friday: Buy your white girl th...
- Beer brand asks men if they're spending too much t...
- Turkey Photo of the Day.
- No competition: the most brilliant Thanksgiving da...