SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now, I'm The Best Fucking Ad Critic In The World™. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, marketing, social media, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- Wonder Woman, Storm, and She-Hulk fondling their b...
- A man's life was tough in the 1950s.
- Cool Soviet anti-American Cold War posters.
- FOX News fights to remove the "Christ" from Christ...
- Man models women's push-up bra in Dutch ads.
- Is this the strangest chocolate ad ever?
- New KFC ad mocks McDonald's, features stupid gramm...
- Note to Dockers®: Khakis are not manly.
- Parents: decode your teen's TXT lingo.
- What's going on in this WonderBra ad?