Monday, January 16, 2012

What do you think of this description of an Advertising Creative Department?

(click image)
By Luke Sullivan.
Nice try. I'd say it's more like this.
NYC Creative Dept. Douchebags, Trev and Kai.


Blogger Simantha Fox said...

I love bacon.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Tom Megginson said...

I loves me a nice, clean pig.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Luke Sullivan was the new department chair at SCAD when I graduated.

He knows a hog load about the business!

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He probably arrived at this description during his time at GSD&M.

8:22 PM  
Blogger The Grammar Cunt said...

A nice clean pig was once photographed for an ad for Sisley. Look how adorable he is!

8:37 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Nice, GC.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Viktor Shutdafockov said...

Metaphorically, it's totally accurate
For some agencies it is almost totally factual.
I am totally not applying, too.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Spit Grtzr said...

I think the pig is on message; and carrying the torch of the brand in an appropriate manner. Its compelling to think of the pig in a state of clean- or not filthy. I think consumers and end users will relate to the pig: "I am not dirty, hence I am a clean pig"

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like that quote.

For me the pig would have to be angry though, for it to be truly accurate. It has to kick you in the teeth a few times. Or at least insult your intelligence.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home