Tuesday, January 05, 2010

SNAKE ON A BUS.

(click image, via) This went up while I was on vacation, but it's a pretty cool piece of busvertising for the Copenhagen Zoo, by Bates Y&R. It actually makes me want to go to the zoo, a monumental feat because I basically need to be punched in the dick to be convinced to go anywhere. Previous bad busvertising: Suave Sergei knows cervixes. Kenneth Cole is...for getting AIDS? Georgi vodka puts boss's daughter's ass on back of NYC bus. And, the ill-timed Target (BOOM) bus.Italic

3 Comments:

Blogger Sabina E. said...

wow that looks amazing. at first I thought this was Photoshopped before realizing the bus was real.

I'd love to go to the zoo, but it's too cold right now.

10:23 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Me too. But it is reportedly real.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Eric the Fruit Bat said...

There are a number of ways I'd rather not die, given the choice.

Death-by-constriction is on the list, you bet.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home