Wednesday, December 20, 2006

50's packin'. Nutrients.


(track: Piggy Bank)
Clickity-clank Clickity-clank
The money goes in my Piggy Bank
(repeat)
Glacéau Glacéau for my soul
W-S-J front 2 back is how I roll
Sun's up, git outta bed, ho!
Get me croissants & Vita H-2-O
Piggy Bank Biggy Bank, Ching-a-ling
sponsorship chedda is e-z Bling...
(pic taken at 27th and 7th by bb at different waters)
previously in music-related ads:
1. India.Arie? Crap or The Shit?
2. Madonna adopts Lenny Kravitz.
3. Taylor Hicks for Ford: A Review.
4. ABSOLUT KRAP.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, c'mon No Love??

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These ass-wipes actually say this water was "inspired by certain hip, hot artist..."

These guys are obviously in it for the long haul.

I'll drink deeply while wearing my "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" shirt-and-tie combo.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Healthy lifestyles. The Wall Street Journal. Bitches and Ho's in the back. You can take the boy out of the rap video...

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's incapable of reading the WSJ. He's addicted to sickeningly sweet soda pop; that's the only way he gets any water into his system. The ad's a pure fantasy cooked up by guilt laden whites....oh yeah, they did get the whores right.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man you do not disappoint! My friend called me in horror about this ad a while back and I knew, if I gave it time, you would post it. Thanks, Copyranter! (Enthusiastic thumbs up)

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vitaminwater not doing so well with the new product ads either -- have u seen the lame work for witaminwater10 featuring 'mother nature' as CEO? I liked her better before BBH blacked her up and got off the street. At least flogging tampax serves a purpose... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3kugHmbNgQ)

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home