Link Haze, 6/15/07.
(Until Labor Day, one of my Friday posts will be a link dump. You got something interesting (ad related), email me: copyranter(at)hotmail(dot)com)
• A cyber stripper site had a field near Gatwick airport in England painted with this 100,000 sq. ft. pole dancer (link).
• OneMilwaukee.org thinks the sight of a pregnant teenage girl should be as disturbing as this pregnant teenage sk8er boy. They are hopelessly Utopian (link).
• mini art appreciation with copyranter—a Gloucestershire "artist" uses road kill to make, uh, mixed medium works. He also says badger tastes like pork. (link).
• Carlsberg beer, via Saatchi, scattered money around London streets with their stickers on it. (link).
• A turtle walks up to an alligator...finish the joke (link).