Link Haze, 7/20/07.
(Until Labor Day, one of my Friday posts will be a link dump. You got something interesting [ad related], email me: copyranter(at)hotmail(dot)com)
• An animatic of Snuggle (shudder) dancing to some Trance(ish). The evil icon makes its appearance at about the 18 second mark. I prefer it motionless and, even better, headless (link).
• Gabriel Delahaye, who writes The Unethicist column Mondays on Gawker, and who keeps an online "diary" at corporate-casual.com, and who is a funny and fine looking young man, closely examines a subway ad for the new Bravo show, "Flipping Out" (link).
• Boomers, creative revolutionaries that they are, are the most prolific emoticon users (link).
• Bill Green at MakeTheLogoBigger is on some sort of Brand Tour, the thought of which makes me shake a little. Here, a Big & Tall store hedges (link).
• WhereIsMyJetpack turns a Blogger verification jumble into a Brand (link).
• Some serious black comedy via Japan sells life insurance. (link).