Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cheerleader Mom cheers on about 20 hot phallic symbols.

"WHEN CONVERSATION'S GOING SOUTH, JUST POP A SMOKIE IN YOUR MOUTH!"
Uh, OK. Go to the Hillshire Farm website, and the above holler is just one of the stupid cheers you'll hear when you move your mouse over the meaty items on the picnic table. Once there, you can also watch six, well, enthusiastic TV spots. GO MEAT!!!
(thanks Christy Kilgore-Hadley for the tip!)
previously in Meat:
1. America will not feel like chicken tonight.
2. The Spider-Man 3™ cheeseburger.
3. Supermodels for Trans Fat.
4. LIVE GREASY.
5. film at 11.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rejected lines:

I wanna banger.
I'm going to meat the football team.
I'd like a bite of Patty.
I wouldn't mind basting her.

4:39 PM  
Blogger JT Taylor said...

Bwahahaha......

Hysterical. Freud would have a field day.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

You know. Meat's just like money and sex. It doesn't seem that important unless you don't have any.

Let's not put down sausages. I think I might put on my cheerleader costume and sing some praises of frozen burger patties.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home