Friday, June 02, 2006

LIVE GREASY (it's Friday).

Are you one of the millions who bought one of those "fashionable" yellow Live Strong Lance Armstrong wristbands? Good for you. You're an important member of society. You're a difference maker. I, however, am not. Which is why I bought this Bacon wristband from stupid.com to show my support for eating Pig Ass. Secondarily, it shows my support for the waning acting career of Kevin Bacon. Tertiarily (Not a word. But it should be.), it shows my support for absolutely batshit psycho insane dead painter Francis Bacon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cause bracelets make my blood boil. I am going to commission someone to make me a clear one which symbolizes my support for nothing.

Either that, or I am going to just wrap some Scotch tape around my wrist.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sinful: why not dream up a way to empty the coffers of the cause's organization? Frivolous lawsuits are a good start. Nothing chews through assets quite like legal fees.

BANKRUPT THE FUCKERS!!!

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's my daily copyranting today? What are you doing, working or something?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Kitty Laverne said...

SinfulDavid, take heart. I read somewhere that in intensive care units, a yellow wristband indicates a "do not resuscitate" order.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home