Link Haze, 8/03/07.
(Until Labor Day, one of my Friday posts will be a link dump. Got something interesting [ad related], email me: copyranter(at)hotmail(dot)com)
• Bronze sculpture of a stallion with a human penis built to help promote the Yar Hotel in the Russian town of Voronezh. (link)
• Jerry Ringlien, the man who created the "My Baloney Has A First Name" Oscar Meyer jingle, died of a heart attack this week. (link) Remember when Homer sang it?
• Could somebody please explain what the fuck a "Hondamentalist" is? (link)
• The importance of line breaks: "Ass Beers." Yummy. (link)
• Old-Timey condom ad (link)
• Bad animal metaphors not only used by stupid law firms. Also used to sell washing machines. (link)
• The new Subaru Tribeca—an "irredeemably gruesome" rolling vagina. (link)