Link Haze, 9/21/07.
• Ends up, that Weatherproof Garment ad is tied into the new, dying-to-be-shitcanned ABC show Cavemen. Portfolio explains how. Not explained—why? (link)
• Marilyn Manson introduces his own brand of absinthe, Mansinthe. 66.6% alcohol, of course. Not known—if any of Manson's various bodily fluids made it into the final formula. (link)
• Why the chicken did not cross the road to drink the Perrier. (link)
• My Dad (thanks to asbestosis) is a hanky man. Still, I doubt he'd be interested in these new "high tech" handkerchiefs. (link)
• Hummer gets all Green/National Geographic on us. That's rich (link) (thanks to Michael Hastings-Black at Desedo Films for the tip)
• Tech writer Michael Patrick Brady seriously breaks down the stack of books shown in those newish Sony eReader ads. (link)
• Ads on scuzzy Laundromat washing machines? If on shit-splattered port-o-potties, than why the fuck not? (link)
• You know the smug Verizon "Can you hear me now?" Guy, whose teeth I'd like to punch out through the back of his head? Well, douche has an official style book. (link)
• And FINALLY, there are still two (2) Bacon Wristbands up for grabs! Send me a great tip, and one can be yours...