Global Warming logos: from bland to bad to brainless.
Top Row, Left—The logo for Al Gore's fancy organization. Bland and inoffensive, which kinda figures.
Top Row, Right—logo for stopglobalwarming.org. Earth's mohawk is on fire.
Middle Row, Left—Ben & Jerry's contribution to the crisis. Fuck it, man. Let's get toasty and scarf down some blue-greeny melting goodness.
Middle Row, Right—How fucking utterly depressing. The steamrolling, burning earth is going to crush me.
Bottom Row, Left—Greenpeace brings a minimally-talented 5th-grader's aesthetic to this vital struggle.
Bottom Row, Right—Sweet, hot irony. British (sorry, Beyond) Petroleum's logo looks like an exploding earth fireball.
previously in logos:
1. The GPH killer strikes again.
2. War on terror's terrifyingly terrible logo.
3. Blackwater logo Christmas tree ornament.
4. The most Douche ever splattered on a polo shirt.
5. What the marketing director of Chase jerks off to every morning.
6. What the marketing director of Deutsche Bank jerks off to every morning.