What the marketing director of Chase jerks off to every morning.
Banks love their logos. They don't just want big logos on their ads. They want HUGE fucking logos. More logos. Aesthetically pleasing meaningless logos. Here in Chase's new campaign, you have scores of shiny happy Chase logos dotting the New York metro area like cum drops. So sexy and powerful. Oh yeah, baby. More. Better. Faster.
previously in bank advertising:
1. What the marketing director of Deutsche Bank jerks off to every morning.
2. Meet John Dowd. Banker. Founding Father.
3. ...because he doesn't have a firm understanding of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act?
4. Dude, chill. It's a CD, not the Fountain of Youth.
5. The Bank of Opportunistic Stock Photo Use.