Thursday, January 03, 2008

SEND ME HOT TIPS YOU LAZY F*CKS!

LISTEN: I am back from 11 days of "vacation," during which time I was sick as a fucking dog. I've returned to a deluge of fucking ad work. So I am in NO FUCKING MOOD. You freeloading fucks MUST start sending me better hotter cooler tips because I'm too GOD DAMN busy to look through millions of magazine and web pages every GOD DAMN day and night. What's a good ad tip? If it is INTERESTING (I prefer BAD ads, but good ones are OK, too) and hasn't been covered by the big ad sites. Include images and sources. Want to see your name thanked on an ad blog that nobody of import reads? GET TO WORK! copyranter(at)hotmail(dot)com
(as an illustration of how little time I have, note the lame fucking stock photo accompanying this lame fucking post.)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As if we weren't sick as fucking dogs during our so-called vacation!!

11 days!! Lady luck must be pregnant with your babies.

Welcome back! :)

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, cut me some slack! I tried , and that's before I even saw this post...

9:42 PM  
Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

Well, I don't know if this counts as an advertising tip, but Rudy Giuliani's current campaign slogan is "Tested. Rudy. Now."
Whatever the fuck that means.
Seriously, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

3:08 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, have you seen those shit-tacular Bon Bebe ads all over the NYC phone booths? The tag lines are something stupid and pretentious like, "My mommy only dresses me in bon bebe!" I want to throw a brick through them.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, do you have to curse so much? okay, have it yer way.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Shut the fuck up, anonymous.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Alpha Betty said...

I believe this one from Wilkinson deserves to be skewered:

http://www.ffk-wilkinson.com/

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home