Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Introducing the AA "Tap" Panty.

(click ad for yet another cameltoe peek from AA)
IT'S ART! American Apparel ad for the cotton/Spandex Tap Panty, from the latest issue of Vice. Sent to me by reader Tanner Wheat. Well, we at least get to see more of the panty than the last cameltoe ad. You perverts keep sending these to me, and I guess I have to keep publishing them. But for what reason? Maybe head perv Dov Charney will eventually email me a thank you missive! Or maybe even some money! Love your t-shirts, Dovey!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enough of this feature, gorgeous. One or two posts was fine but I'm starting to suspect you're getting compensated now...

1:14 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

I'm not, but DUH!——of course I want to be!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say what you will, that's an excellent ass.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tap Panty, as in "I'd tap that"?

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Tap Party"....I love that line.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, the tap panty has been with us for much longer than AA. They're traditionally loose-fitting women's underwear, made out of bias-cut fabric that curves with the body. Basically boxer shorts for women. Until the thong came about, the looser, unelasticised tap panty was the only option to eliminate VPL (Marilyn Monroe always wore tap panties for that reason). I believe they were named after the shorts tap dancers wore, since the cut was similar.

Totally didn't realise I knew so much about the history of women's undergarment fashions.

3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as one can see the curves of this nice young woman's labia, i wouldn't call them loose fitting and i wouldn't call them a tap panty. they are definitely an (i'd) tap (that) panty.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

“Anonymous said...”

Thank you. Just when I’d lost hope that anons would represent.

1:52 PM  
Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

I think I just got herpes by merely looking at that ad.
Thanks again, American Apparel!

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home