Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tortured Photoshop Watch: SEAT Exeo GPS.


(click ad) Can you point the way to WTFucktown? For you non-car enthusiasts, the SEAT Exeo is a newish Spanish compact car. And, according to this new ad by French ad agency Callegari Berville Grey, it comes with GPS standard. So, I guess I just break this helpful gentleman's finger off and lay it on my passenger seat, get out my map, and trace my route. Looking at that thing makes me a bit nauseous (image via). previously in truly WTF visuals: ejaculating man-tree sells fruit juice. the frightful blind bikini women of the Côte d'Azur. Nestea's satanic strawman. McDonald's devil fries. the Stella espresso bean scorpions. Trippy French mushroom ads. And the most disturbing soar throat lozenges ads you'll ever see.

2 Comments:

Blogger golublog said...

That is not a pleasant visual. neither is the one directly under it.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous lallaisblonde said...

Only The French would do something like this to ET.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home