Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Scorpion/Spider made of coffee beans crawling into woman's nose/mouth used to sell espresso makers.


(click ads for closer look)
"The bite of coffee..."
Print ads out of Italy for Stella coffee products. As an art project? Pretty interesting. As ads to sell the experience of drinking coffee? Pretty disgusting. And fucking bizarro! I mean that scorpion is in her nose. I believe the "creatives" responsible for these were maybe indulging in another popular Colombian stimulant. previously in WHAT?: scantily-clad lesbians and ejaculating man-tree utilized to sell fruit drink; humongous cotton candy used to promote bank services; naked Smurf people form logos for dermatology company; get rid of plaque/high rent costs by flossing. (images via)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww. that's cute. It's little bugs made out of little roasted coffee beans.
If you look quickly, the one on the right looks like she's got a wicked herpes flare-up.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice looking work, but I thought the purpose, in the end, was to SELL the product, not make you think you were trapped in an episode of the X-Files.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, this is one of the most fucked up things I have seen lately.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Woodman said...

ugh. doesn't make me want coffee. and shouldn't the scorpion one read "the sting of coffee"? scorpions don't bite...

5:31 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Of course I had to read this when I was drinking coffee. UGH.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Fifi said...

I will not look at coffee the same way again, and I will forever now be searching for bugs in my drink.
I say "no thank you" to the nimrods who decided to publish this garbage.

6:32 AM  
Blogger MARIA H said...

It screams DANGER: Bug entering Brain box!!!
WTF? the red lips don't do for the lack of right message.
Like women are OK with any source of pain; bring on the coffee.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Valery said...

So Sexy Ad!!!I'll add a link to your post to my coffee art article:) Such artistic ad should be there:)
Thank you!
Valery!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home