(click ad) One-hundred and four years ago, delightful, healthful Coca-Cola relieved fatigue and was indispensable for all men, including wheelmen, and was the favorite drink for ladies when thirsty, weary, and despondent. That's some copywritin' right there. Happiness Factory, Smappiness Factory (image via). Previously in: Coca-Cola. related: 1938—the very first Pepsi can. 1950—the perfect Pepsi party people.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Jim Beam "Red Stag" bourb...
- "Female Orgasm Enhancer" Again A Bit Oversold.
- Joe Jackson the star of a new Brazilian child abus...
- Link Haze, 7/17/09.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Durex condoms.
- Anti-domestic violence advertising goes low-tech.
- You just walked on the F*UCKING moon? Here's some ...
- KIA's ad agency creates beach promo seen by 10s of...
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: B'eauPal bottled water.
- Matchbox Molds Little Soulless Killers.