(click ad, via) In a previous disgusting campaign, GlaxoSmithKline antacid brand Eno covered a pig corpse in powder. Here, via Ogilvy in Singapore, view the stomach contents of someone who has eaten (without chewing) way too much broccoli. And what are those houses made of? Wafer cookies? What the hell kind of a meal is that? I need a Pepcid (ad works!) Anyway, this won an outdoor silver lion last week at Cannes. An art director sure had some fun with that visual, as did the designer of these sushi Concorde and Porsche creations for Dills digestive mints. Click here for previously posted Cannes 2010 winners.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- I am 5 today.
- Shave your legs or you'll kill your boyfriend.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: CNN AC360º.
- They have Hooters in Guatemala?
- The latest from American Apparel's crack ad team.
- English soccer fans, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!
- Link Haze, 6/25/10.
- The fourth winner from Cannes 2010 that I like.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: World Wildlife Fund.
- Jacko's dead moonwalking legs turned into tribute ...