Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Rich Douchebag Ad from this month's "Departures" magazine.

(click ad) For those of you not in the know, Departures is a free Amex magazine available only to holders of American Express Platinum and Black cards. The Elysian is a luxury hotel in Chicago. The model representing said rich douchebag is holding a skateboard for the first time in his life. The headline makes me want to vomit in the front seat of that $100,000 sports car. I do not receive Departures, in case you were wondering, though I am a douchebag.
Previously in rich douchebags:
Jason Binn.
Steve Forbes.
These people.
Donny Deutsch.
Goldman Sachs.
Bernie Ecclestone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate you copyranter because u r killing me and u know what i mean, u r like me

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home