here. This is not a law firm ad, but one, from what looks like the 1970s, for the Law Society of the UK. Nothing funnier than a rape joke, amirite ladies? Actually, I'm sure most counselors—who're of course notorious for spreading the vilest email jokes—have shared much worse than this. Read the copy, it explains the hilarious headline. It doesn't explain the ad, though. Via Ross's Law Marketing Blog, via adrants.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- Bullshit Cat Litter Ad of the Week.
- Skeevy boys skivvies packaging found in NYC bodega...
- Das Beer Boot video ist fucking ausgezeichnet.
- German newspaper mocks Sakozy, North Korea with fa...
- Link Haze, 2/28/11.
- NYC hospital's testimonial TV spot is riveting.
- The sex toys to go with your IKEA furniture.
- 1970s Unisex Pants of the Week.
- Tabasco does Juggs-vertising in the SI swimsuit is...
- The sleaziest pizza ads ever.