via) Big stupid "world's biggest shave" stunt for the Gillette Fusion ProGlide, tied to Wimbledon (started today). The big stupid stunt involved laser-guided robots, environmentally-friendly paint, and biodegradable foam. Gillette says they enlisted its facebook fans to help complete the big stupid stunt. What stupid people they must be. Video below. Go Nadal! Previously: big stupid Federer relaxing in one of his stupid Credit Suisse ads. Previously in big stupid field ads: Verizon • Papa John's • and a cyber stripper website.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- Presenting Condom Ads with Sperm Butterflies/Firef...
- Beer Package Design Hall of Fame.
- Graphic Design FAIL of the Millennium.
- This is the strangest aspirin commercial you will ...
- ...and here's a video of a dog parking a car.
- The worst WonderBra ad I've ever seen.
- Jean Claude Van Damme is funny for Coors Light.
- Exclusive behind the scenes peek at what the creat...
- The most penis-y beer ad ever.
- WTFriday—a French man with sh*t-stained underwear ...