Monday, July 11, 2011

SoBe challenges you to not stare at Kate Upton's breasts.


You gotta admire the un-subtlety of this latest instance of Titsvertising via the Pepsi brand of sugared liquids. And you gotta admire the SI swimsuit model for so baldly exploiting her Bread and Butter (may or may not be her nicknames for her Jumblies). If you're that much of a hard-up mook, you can even try the challenge yourself here. I even created a version of the contest: click here and try to keep your eyes on the Google logo. TITS! What can't they sell?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Eng 205 said...

Admire the unsubtly? Unsubtly is an adjective.

...the un-subtleness.

8:09 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Damn you get up early. I meant to type unsubtlety, which is not a word. So: un-subtlety.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Vinnie said...

It seems to me the entire crew is all males, am I wrong?
http://youtu.be/dT6yD8yfDcc

What agency did this crap? I didn't even know about this bimbo.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Chris Sanislo said...

After 9 views, this ad still holds my attention. (Think I'll keep the window open, too.)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home