(click ad) Even though the ad via Drug-Free New Jersey—spotted on a PATH train by Animal—is targeting parents, kids are gonna see the cool retro typeface and drool at that cool Chevelle(?) SS, and then read about how kickass horse (that's what us geezers called heroin in the 70s) has become, and then try it, and then die. Brilliant. Previously: here's five anti-drug ads from around the world.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: copyranter
- Location: New York, New York
The Best Fucking Ad Blogger in the World™——now writing for BuzzFeed.com. I have been an NYC advertising copywriter for 19 years. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, Moby, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, PCs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, chick peas, Starbucks coffee, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- A Steve Jobs lawsuit against this fruit juice bran...
- Every word from "A Clockwork Orange" used to creat...
- DC gym tries to capitalize on Weinergate.
- copyranter likes something.
- Twitter Idiots of the Week: Entenmann's.
- OMG! BLOOD in an American Tampon ad!
- How to expel trapped gas in a public restroom.
- How do Aussie men man up? They drink flavored milk...
- Imagine the reaction to this Islamic billboard in ...
- Van Damme for Coors Light: "My nipples were so col...