(click image) She's Liya Kebede, lead model in Lacoste's current "unconventionally chic" campaign. I spotted here ad in the most recent issue of Gotham, waste-of-paper title of Prick Jason Binn. Look at her arms and torso. It's fucking creepy. That polo shirt must be c-clamped to her back to make it fit that well. But, she doesn't look like this in other photos. So, probably Lacoste's doing. Previously: Bergdorf Goodman model as skinny as an auto lock jimmy.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- Raunchy language school ad of the day.
- The most decadent cola commercial ever made.
- Abe Lincoln bought the black iPhone, of course.
- Wonderfully wicked ad placement in today's "Wall S...
- The Periodic Table of Swearing is FUCKING Brillian...
- Creepy as crap optician ads.
- This Russian Skittles commercial is hilarious.
- Award-winning pilates ad mocks fat asses.
- Homeless man sign of the day.
- Harvey Nichols "Walk of Shame" Holiday Commercial....